5 Oct 2010

WEDDING FEVER

+|+|+|+|+|+|+|+|+|+|+|+|+|+|+|+|+|+|+|+|+|+|+|+|+|+|+|+|+

Aghh! Two of my oldest and most amazing friends are getting married! Eight years together and now they are officially tying the knot. I’m SO excited and unbelievably honoured to be one off the bridesmaids. A couple of days ago I seen Gill try on wedding dresses and I shed a few wee tears. Absolutely stunning. Gill, you have an amazing vision of how you want the big day to turn out and I hope everything you dream of comes true. But for now, I have to show off this amazing invitation! I love Matt Dorfman's work and his wedding invitation is so clever and unique, it tells such an amazing story. It's my fave so far, but I think something inbetween this and something more classic would be perfect for you both. Cannot wait for more wedding planning! x x x